- Steven Hill as Dan Briggs
- Barbara Bain as Cinnamon Carter
- Greg Morris as Barney Collier
- Peter Lupus as Willy Armitage
- Martin Landau as Rollin Hand
- Carroll O'Connor as Josef Varsh
- David Opatoshu as Deputy Premiere Anton Kudnov
- Michael Strong as Barsky
- Gail Kobe as Lisa Goren
- Don Keefer as Zubin
- Ivan Triesault as Plantinov
- Paul Lukather as Moisev
Mission Briefing Edit
Dan Briggs goes to an office building and uses keys in his pocket opens the door of the architects office and sits down at the desk. He pushes a button and a secret drawer opens inside is the record player with the mission briefing and an envalope with the mission targets.
Good morning, Mr. Briggs. Josef Varsh, Public Prosecutor and head of his countries secret police, is the most dangerous man in Eastern Europe. He heads the political faction which wants to heat up the Cold War. Opposed to him are those who favor co-existence lead by Anton Kudnov, the Deputy Premiere. Varsh now plans to stir up feeling against the United States by arresting and charging some innocent American with a serious crime, and then staging a propaganda show trial for the world. He plans to use this to gain absolute power for himself. Should Varsh succeed not only will the victim lose his freedom and possibly his life, but the international peace will be threatened. Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to stop Varsh and so discredit him, that he will never again be a political threat. As always, should you or any member of your IM Force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowlage of your actions. This recording will self destruct in five seconds. Good luck, Dan.
Five seconds later the record self-destructs as always with any object given to an IMF agent.
- Josef Varsh
- Lisa Goren
- Deputy Premiere Anton Kudnov
- Josef Varsh
- Carroll O'Conner was a very versitable actor -in the 1970's he became is best known as northern working class slob Archie Bunker in "All In the Family" and "Archie Bunker Place" and in the 1980's as Southern Police Chief Gillispe in "The Heat of the NIght".