A teenage girl is being held hostage in order to blackmail Dan Briggs into kidnapping a key witness in the trial of a mobster (Frank Egan).
- Steven Hill as Dan Briggs
- Barbara Bain as Cinnamon Carter
- Greg Morris as Barney Collier
- Peter Lupus as Willy Armitage
- Martin Landau as Rollin Hand
- Lin McCarthy as George Forrester
- William Smithers as Frank Egan
- Joe Mantell as Augie Gorman
- Allen Joseph as Dr. Green
- Cheryl Callaway as Sandy Forrester
- Walter Mathews as The Detective
- Don Marshall as The Police Officer
- Michael Barrier as The Intern
Mission Briefing Edit
Dan Briggs is playing Russian pool at his house when Frank Egan and his gang of mobsters come in and give him the mission briefing.
Dan and the IMF have 24 hours to arrest Augie Gorman and get him to testify on the witness stand or Frank kills Sandy Forrester.
- Frank Egan and his gang of mobsters
- Augie Gorman
- The Police
- The Detective
- Sandy Forrester
- Dr. Green
- George Forrester
- The Intern
- Augie Gorman a mobster turned WITSEC informant and rat wanted for extortion
- Sandy Forrester a kidnapped girl and best friend of Dan Briggs being held by Frank Egan
This is one of several times IMF is given an "Off The Books" briefing. There will be more of these in the series.