The IMF team infiltrates a top-secret meeting of Nazis in South America and is shocked to learn that their leader is the legendary war criminal Martin Bormann.
- Steven Hill as Dan Briggs
- Barbara Bain as Cinnamon Carter
- Greg Morris as Barney Collier
- Peter Lupus as Willy Armitage
- Martin Landau as Rollin Hand/Fake Martin Borman
- Gunnar Hellstrom as Frederick Rudd
- Gene Roth as Von Cramm
- Ben Wright as Kleister
- Paul Genge as Frick
- Larry Blake as Eckhart
Mission Briefing Edit
Dan Briggs goes to a hotel and steps into an elevator. A janitor (in reality an IMF agent disguised as a janitor) places a block in the door so Dan can go inside. Dan punches in the code 429 to get the envalope and starts the tape with the mission briefing.
Good afternoon, Mr. Briggs. The man you're looking at is Dr. Herbert Raynor, a dedicated assistant in Hitler's National Socialist Party. For the last 20 years, he's been in Spandau Prison outside of Berlin. On Tuesday of next week Dr. Raynor finishes his sentence, and with his daughter flies to Porta Ubera in South America, thanks to the generosity of an anonymous benefactor who sent him a round-trip ticket. Our informants tell us other Hitler's top Nazis are also at this moment on their way to Porta Ubera. Whoever is bringing them together seems to be well-financed and determined to sow the seeds of Nazism across the world again. Your mission, Dan, should you decide to accept it, is to put these Nazis out of business. As always, should or any member of you IM Force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowlage of your actions. This tape will self-destruct in 10 seconds. Good luck, Dan.
Dan closes the door on the hidden panel and 10 seconds later instead of the usual 5 the message self-destructs as always with any object given to an IMF agent.
- Nazis and Neo-Nazis working for Frederick Rudd
- Frederick Rudd
- Von Cramm
- Rollin is shocked to find "Martin Borman" is only a dummy. In fact the real Martin Borman committed suicide in 1945 while trying to flee Berlin -only years later were his remains found and identified.