- Steven Hill as Dan Briggs
- Barbara Bain as Cinnamon Carter
- Greg Morris as Barney Collier
- Peter Lupus as Willy Armitage
- Martin Landau as Rollin Hand
- George Takei as Roger Lee
- Arthur Hill as Janos Passik
- Phil Posner as Portisch
- Barry Cahill as Guard
- Rick Traeger as Instructor
- Barry Russo as Tiso Kastner
Mission Briefing Edit
Dan Briggs goes inside of a photo booth at a $0.25 arcade and pulls the shade over himself. He inserts a coin and opens up the cabinet. Inside is the tape recorder with the briefing and an envelope containing photos of the mission targets. Dan plays the tape and the mission briefing begins.
Good morning, Mr. Briggs. This is Yanosh Passik, an enemy expert on American traditions , slang , and customs . Passik is Gathering some 200 agents who are in final training learning to act as Americans for a special operation. All we know about the plan is that it will be some form of bacteriological warfare against the United States. Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to get inside that training center and stop Passik. Make certain his plan fails. Put him permanently out of business. As usual, should you or any member of your IMF Force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds. Good luck, Dan.
As always with any object issued to an agent on Mission Impossible it always blows up after five seconds and just like that the tape blows up.
Mission Targets Edit
- Yanosh Passik
- Enemy Agents disguised as Americans
- Canisters containing a deadly pathogen and biotoxins to wipe out the United States.
- George Takei is best known for playing Helmsman Sulu on the "Star Trek" TV series
- Ironically Arthur Hill played Doctor Jeremy Stone trying to stop a strain of extraterrestrial bacteria from wiping out the human race in the classic 1971 sci-fi move "The Andromedia Strain".